Senior International Tax Manager
Our client is seeking a tax professional to join our highly successful company in the growth mode…become part of an international publicly-traded organization recognized for their exceptional working environment, stellar benefits and competitive salary package.
You will gain exposure to a broad range of experiences in all areas of international taxation. Our solutions are used in over 100 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business. Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room for exceptional people to grow.
The Snr International Tax Manager will perform a variety of functions related to the international aspects of the Company’s tax provision and compliance. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and review computations and analysis of the Company’s U.S. international tax profile, including all provisions of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This includes GILTI, BEAT and FDII.
- Direct special projects, including planning initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, special transactions, business process management
- Assist with US tax compliance for Company’s non-U.S. entities, including preparing 5471, 8858, Subpart F, E&P and foreign tax credit calculations for CFCs.
- Assist with US tax compliance for tax projects, such as Sec 338(g) elections, SS-4, Form W-8BEN, etc.
- Assist with foreign entities’ tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740, including current and deferred provision calculations, return-to-provision calculation and analysis, reconciliation and analysis of tax accounts, the analysis of uncertain tax positions and valuation allowance, and preparation of tax memos related thereto.
- Manage and support foreign income tax compliance.
- Assist with maintaining global transfer pricing policies and calculations, including review and implementation of transfer pricing studies.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of intercompany agreements.
- Assist with Country by Country Reporting.
- Support foreign and U.S. international tax audit defense and tax notices & inquiries.
- Support 404 internal control testing and maintain SOX documentation and processes related to international taxation.
- Research and monitor issues and changes in international tax.
- Ad hoc tax projects as required or as needed.
- Identify and support tax technology and process improvement initiatives.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate working experience with international tax compliance and provision proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint in a financial business setting. The candidate should be an independent thinker and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with internal and external contacts.
- BS/BA in Accounting, CPA and/or Masters in Taxation preferred
- A combination of major public accounting firm and technology industry experience
- Sound technical knowledge and practical experience dealing with foreign and U.S. international tax issues for multinational corporations
- Strong accounting and analytical skills with ability to research tax law and apply relevant tax law to specific fact patterns
- Strong accounting and Excel skills
- Ability to operate in a detail oriented and “hands-on” environment
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and willing to take ownership of projects
- Strong organization skills, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines